Our Commitment to Your Privacy
AcesoCloud does not:
- Sell the names and addresses of our customers and/or site users to outside vendors.
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Please Contact Us.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information Gathered and Tracked by AcesoCloud
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Job title
- Address/Contact information
- Email address
- Phone no.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
The information you submit may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions.We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions.We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to issue an invoice is stored on AcesoCloud Web servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store unnecessary information about you or for an unnecessary length of time. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction. If we use an automated process to collect your credit card information, we may share this information with a third party vendor specifically selected for its superior practice, in which case we do not retain a copy of that information on our servers.
- To provide support or other services.We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests.We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate AcesoCloud distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To post testimonials.We post testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event.We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by AcesoCloud or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
- To comply with legal requirements. AcesoCloud may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols
As you browse our websites, AcesoCloud’s Web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our website
- Which pages people visit on our website
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “yahoo.com” or “aol.com”).
- Which browsers people use to visit our website
While we gather this type of information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our website, to monitor their performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use the sites.
Our websites also log Host Names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the Web content.
The security of your personal information is very important to AcesoCloud. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, AcesoCloud uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. When you enter sensitive information such as your credit card number on our site, we encrypt it using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you of the breach by email, fax, or U.S. mail. We will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or AcesoCloud to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
We use third parties to assist you if you have questions while using our sites, teleconference services to provide you with webinars and demos, and a service provider to host and provide our content. When you sign up to receive any of these services, we will share your personal information only as necessary with the third party solely for the purpose of providing that service. In addition, we may use a specialized third party for our subscription billing platform.
We provide the information to our trusted distribution partners who work on behalf of or with AcesoCloud under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your information to help AcesoCloud communicate with you about offers from AcesoCloud and our partners. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you would like to opt out of having your information shared with these third parties you may Contact Us, but please note that opting out may preclude you from licensing certain products due to our point of sale processes.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting external websites as these are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- In case you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by mailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us. We will make the necessary correction in our database.
Changes to Policy