We are looking for a disciplined and artistic with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. The Animator will read through scripts and speak with clients to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable. You should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Bachelors degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Very good knowledge of the latest web designing
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with video editing software and product demo or promotional video software.
- Knowledge of GoAnimate, PowToons, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator Adobe Photoshop.
Share your resume with us at email@example.com