AcesoCloud’s advanced patient management solutions help hospitals manage critical care processes efficiently by leveraging real-time electronic medical record (EMR) data for more accurate decision making. By automating the data entry processes, doctors, nurses and rapid response teams can spend more of their time treating patients.
Whether empowering hospitals to defeat pandemics like COVID-19 or respond rapidly to time-critical sepsis cases, the cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) platform ensures clinicians have the information they need when they need it. The easy-to-implement software helps healthcare providers achieve better patient outcomes right out of the box while the AI capability enables hospital administrators to improve value-based care.
Patient Management Solutions for Hospitals
COVID-19 Patient Surveillance Assistant
Saves Time to Save Lives
This essential AI-based software solution compiles patient data within one system so healthcare providers can effortlessly track a patient’s status, location and vital signs as well as easily see treatments administered, resources used and medication history, all in real time. By automating data collection from hospital electronic medical records (EMRs), COVID-19 PSA:
- Tracks patients from the moment they present at the hospital
- Collects all vitals, locations, treatments & medicines
- Empowers nurses, doctors and rapid response team to improve quality outcomes and lower costs
COVID-19 Financial Health Assistant
Rapid Results to Recover Revenues
Designed specifically to help hospitals weather the storm during crises, COVID-19 Financial Health Assistant (FHA) helps hospitals manage the financial impact and recover losses. With treatment analysis, length of stay (LOS) and other required data, hospitals can submit validated claims to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. COVID-19 FHA:
- Tracks patient’s treatment lifecycle costs, calculates P&L
- Offers billing, financial reconciliation and Audit and Appeals support
- Analyzes the financial impact of COVID-19, yearly revenue comparisons, stimulus funding and CMS compliance